Building a Minimal, Production-Ready Infrastructure on DigitalOcean
Cloud infrastructure can be complex, making figuring out which products and services – often from a list of unfamiliar terms – a daunting task. Join Developer Advocate Mason Egger as he walks you through how to build a minimal, production-ready architecture that pieces together many of DigitalOcean’s products. We’ll use Terraform to build a production-ready infrastructure for your project or business in real time. Follow along or spin up your own. The code is hosted on GitHub here.
Watch this talk to learn
- How to integrate DigitalOcean Droplet, DBaaS, LBaaS, VPC, Firewall, and DNS into a production-ready infrastructure
- The importance of VPCs and how they benefit your infrastructure
- How to use Terraform to stand up your infrastructure with a few commands
- Ready-to-deploy code can be found on GitHub
- New to Terraform? Learn how to use it using this GitHub Repo