Getting Started with Flask
Flask — a, free, open-source Python web application framework — is one of the best ways to build applications. It is a micro framework, meaning your entire application can fit inside a single Python source file
What You’ll Learn
- How to use Flask to start an app
- How Flask routes traffic to different endpoints
- How Flask uses templates to create web pages
This Talk is Designed For
- Developers who want to build web applications using Python.
- Basic understanding of Python.